Application Update

Update v3.0.18 – Blocking Auto Responses to Incoming Facebook SMS Messages

So, as it turns out I goofed! It was reported to me that a change I made regarding how the app deals with incoming SMS messages from Facebook caused the app to always respond when you had the app running.

To fix that, I added a new setting that you can enable/disable (it is enabled by default) to block an auto response to Facebook when the app receives an incoming SMS message from Facebook.

You can see this new setting in the screenshot I’ve attached to this post.

Let me know if you have any issues with this.

Screenshot showing application settings.

Update details – Errors, null numbers and try/catch OH MY!

Due to some weird crash reports I was receiving I decided to re-add ACRA to SMS Text Auto Responder. It sends its reports to Cloudant and uses Acralyzer to parse the reports.

With that said, there seems to be a rare occurrence where the incoming phone number is null or non-existent. I have added some error catching code to see if I can trap this error when it is happening and find out what is going on. Wish me luck!


Bitcoin Address:

Dogecoin Address:

Litecoin Address:

Feathercoin Address: